Wednesday, November 21, 2018

New Outside Column, And Also Happy T-Givz!

It's American Thanksgiving Eve:


If you're unfamiliar with American Thanksgiving, basically we spend the day fortifying ourselves with foodstuffs and sharpening our weaponry in order to do battle on Black Friday:


People are all bent out of shape over Amazon but the truth is online retail may be the only thing keeping us alive at this point.

Anyway, on this occasion, I'm pleased to present you with this cloyingly sweet candied yams side dish about single-speed mountain bikes:



That's right, even though I'm old and they're out of style I'm still riding a singlespeed-type bicycle:


I mean not all the time, obviously, but whatever.

Speaking of singlespeeds, not only is there apparently still such a thing as the SSWC, but by the looks of things it's bound for New York next year:


Looks like I'd better start training.

And with that, I wish you all a happy American Thanksgiving--unless you're in a country other than America, in which case I'm sorry for all we've been putting you through lately.

I love you,


--Tan Tenovo




from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2FB0ZEY

No comments:

Post a Comment