Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year, New Outside Column!

Welcome to 2019!  I promise this is going to be the best 2019 ever!*  And to start things off right, here's a brand new Outside column!**


I hereby warrant that every word contained in this column is true and all your arguments as to why I'm wrong about bike speakers are null and void.

As for my New Year's resolution of 2018 to only ride one bicycle, rest assured I'll be providing a full and accurate accounting very soon.

Now go forth and show this new calendar year who's boss.***

Your's Truely,


--Tan Tenovo

*Specifically refers to AD years.  Void where prohibited.  Hebrew, Chinese, and other non-Gregorian calendars excluded.

**I see this was actually published in 2018, so technically I'm starting things off wrong.

***It's me.  I'm boss.

from Bike Snob NYC http://bit.ly/2R4HASh

No comments:

Post a Comment