Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This Just In: Bike Sharing is Caring!

In the literary sub-sub-sub-sub-subgenre known as the "bike share travelogue" I am without peer--not because I'm particularly good at it, but because I'm pretty sure nobody else is doing it.

It's a lesson for all the kids out there: if you want to be the best at something, choose something nobody else in their right mind would bother doing.

Anyway, you may recall that not too long ago I undertook a journey for Citi Bike from the High Line to the Lower East Side.  Now, I'm pleased to report that Part II of my travels through the rarefied bubble that is the Citi Bike service area is now available for your perusal and delectation:

And remember: if you're visiting New York City and would a guided bike tour, my services are available for the low, low price of $1,000 per hour.  (You cover meals and expenses.)

Please enjoy my witty and photo-rich narrative, and if you need me I'll probably be mountain biking.


--Wildcat Rock Machine





from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2abCknY

No comments:

Post a Comment