Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Blog Update: Changes & What to Expect Next

Hi Friends!

Georgie

Coming at ya with a short ‘lil update. If you read last week’s post about blogger burnout you maybe you guessed that there are going to be some *pretty big* changes around these parts very soon.

Right now I’m focusing all my energies on the exciting future of In it 4 the Long Run, so I’m announcing a two week hiatus from new posts until the end of August.

In the meantime, I’m still (very) active on Instagram and Snapchat (@georgiemo) so I’d love love to connect with you there!

As I’m creating new content for this new stage of In it 4 the Long Run, let me know if there are things you’d like to see more/less of.

If you’re jonesing for some more Long Run Goodness perhaps I can point you in the direction of a couple of my favorite posts:

Your Turn

  • What are you up to?! Tell me one (or two or three) things you’ve loved about August so far!

The post Blog Update: Changes & What to Expect Next appeared first on In it for the Long Run.



from In it for the Long Run http://ift.tt/2bc0ZKH

No comments:

Post a Comment