Wednesday, August 31, 2016

No, I'm not *back* back, I just wanna tell you about this Citi Bike post.

Hi!  Just poking my head out of the vacation hole for a moment to bring you this announcement:

As Citi Bike continues to begrime New York City by expanding its service area further uptown and deeper into Brooklyn, I've been visiting these neighborhoods and showcasing the top-notch Cat 6-ing opportunities now on offer to my fellow bike share enthusiasts.  To that end, on a rainy day not too long ago, I flitted back and forth across Central Park and the East and West Sides of Manhattan.  Here is the resultant post, which just popped up on their blog:

Should you find yourself in town over the Labor Day weekend let this serve as your template for a cultural binge.

And with that, I'm returning to the recesses of my vacation hole, and I'll see you all back here on Tuesday, September 6th with regular updates.  (Assuming I can find my way out, that is.)

Happy Whatever,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2bBRVyC

No comments:

Post a Comment