Friday, August 26, 2016

This Just In: I'm Out Until May 6th, Happy Labo(u)r Day!

Yep, that's right, the title says it all.  I realize I did pop out for a bit last week, but this is it, my Actual Summer Vacation, as provided for in my contract with Bicycle Snobbing Industries Ltd. LLC. Inc.

You don't like it?  Take it up with the union.

The above notwithstanding, it's fairly likely that posts from me will appear on the Citi Bike and Brooks blogs in the coming days, and if that happens before I return rest assured I'll post a link here to let you know.  I wear many blogging helmets, so even when I'm gone from this blog echoes of me remain.

Other than that though, this is it until Labouring Day.

And with that, I wish you the very best for the rest of the summer, I thank you sincerely for your readership, and I'll see you all back here on Tuesday, September 6th.

Yours in Bicycle Cycling,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2blA8eU

No comments:

Post a Comment