Wednesday, November 29, 2017

This Just In: There's A New Outside Column On The Internet And I Wrote It!

Good morning!  Hey, would you look at that, it's a new Outside column!


Basically, it's all about how the importance of making eye contact with drivers is yet another in the endless series of myths to which cyclists are subjected.

Also, I'd like to address this comment from yesterday's post:

Anonymous said...

Why is the suspension-correction bugging you? Sheesh, you are really pin-holing yourself as a real bike-... idk... downer, not a snob. Get on a bmx for a day and have some fun! Do a f*#!n wheelie already.

November 29, 2017 at 1:32 AM

Oh please, I was popping wheelies on BMX bikes before you were even born:


Unless you're older than me, in which case I probably wasn't.

Anyway I rode a skateboard to Petco last night so who's embracing their inner child now?

And with that I'm off to do some wheel-swapping and product-testing, and I'll report back in due course.

I love you,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2ijxzjG

No comments:

Post a Comment