Friday, June 22, 2018

It's Summer! It's Friday! It's a New Outside Column! That's Three Things To Be Wildly Excited About!!!

This is what passes for culture nowadays, seriously?



And does this illustrator have it in for me or what?


Hey, I'm not gonna lie, I've been known to palp flip-flops when the temperature starts tickling the undercarriage of the triple digits, but I don't run the sweater/shorts/sandals combo.  

Not that I have anything agains those who do, it's just not what I'm about. 

(I don't actually know what I'm about, I just know what I'm not about.)

I'm surprised he didn't put me in socks to really drive it home:


Speaking of kids on bikes, the Junior Fred Sled continues to work out well:


And I'm looking forward to some outings once school is finished.

Maybe I'll even let my son get a turn on it.


from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2yv4v0c

No comments:

Post a Comment