Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hello! And Goodbye!

Today is Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement and the holiest day of the year in Judaism.

I don't really care about any of that.  (I have nothing to atone for, I am a Perfect Being.)

What I do care about is that school is closed today, so if you need me I'll be off parenting.  Oh, and on this holiest of holy days, I already almost completely lost my shit on some asshole washing his Escalade in the bike lane:
Sweet Jesus give me strength.

Oh, wait, wrong religion.  Sorry.  Though if you think about it the Judeo-Christian faiths are basically like the various drivetrain manufacturers in that while you push slightly different buttons they all do more or less the same thing.

Think about it.

And happy fasting!


--Tan Tenovo




from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2MLkc53

No comments:

Post a Comment