Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Testing, Testing

Sorry, you won't find too much here from me I'm afraid, I've been off testing dockless bike share in the Bronx:


You can read all about it on the Bike Forecast tomorry.

Oh, remember how my son and I did the cyclocrossing this past weekend?  Well unfortunately for me there's photographic evidence:


(From here.)

I'm looking forward to the cease-and-desist from Jeff Jones ordering me to never allow myself to be photographed on one of his bikes agaain.

Finally--and this is how out of it I am--I didn't realize Rapha had changed their image:



This is a few months old now, but apparently they've abandoned the whole "glory through suffering" schtick and are now doing the whole "bros-n-sisses having good times together" thing that's so hot with the millennials nowadays.

Can't say I blame them, mind you, because suffering on the bike does not age well:


You might sell some life insurance with that image but that's about it.

from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2MreWDq

No comments:

Post a Comment