Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I'm All Over That Internet!

Not only do I have a new Outside column about the joys of riding chubby tires...



...but I've also got this whimsical post on the Brooks blog about the insights you gain into humanity by riding a bicycle:


(Spoiler alert: humanity is stupid.)

And yeah, apparently plus-sized tires are out of style now, which I guess makes me out of style like a fox:


I gotta say I love this bike more every time I ride it, and I ride it a lot.  It's pretty much the perfect bike for autumn, which is when you want to be popping in and out of the woods and listening to the delightful sound of the leaves crunching beneath your plush, grippy, confidence-inspiring, and inexplicably outmoded plus-sized tires. 

Finally, let's hear it for helmets and the USA!
Shocking.

from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2EU5LNF

No comments:

Post a Comment