Thursday, December 6, 2018

Wait, What? Another Outside Column Already???

Yep, that's right, like oatmeal from a tap my columns arrive in clumps.  Here's the latest one:


I'm not totally crazy about the headline they used since one point I make in there is that I'm perfectly fine with bike racers adhering to pointless rules, but that's fine with me if they want to be provocative and if they really want to they can call it "Your Helmet Is Leaching Chemicals Into Your Brain And Slowly Killing You" for all I care.

And for the record, if I'm getting decked out in head-to-toe go-fast clothes I'll often top the ensemble with a helmet--because, as I say in the column, it's all about accessorizing.  Also, you've got to wear one when you're racing so you might as well get used to it.  You don't want to show up at the start line and start pawing at your head like a cat stuck in a pair of underpants.

Oh please.  Don't act like you've never put a pair of underpants on your cat's head.


from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2E5SBuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment