Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This Just In: House Party at the Brooks Mansion!

Yes, it's been awhile, but once again I've graced the Brooks England blog with one of my exquisite artisanally-curated bicycling posts:


In it I embark upon an expedition, solve a historical mystery of great import, and ultimately am awarded the auspicious Explorers Club Medal, joining the ranks of such luminaries as Sir Edmund Hillary, Jane Goodall, and Buzz Aldrin.

Just kidding!


Basically I slog through some trash-strewn vacant lots in Yonkers to check out something of interest to me and perhaps four or five other people.

Nevertheless, I invite you to join me on my journey, and if you decline my invitation I invite you to eff off.  Either way, I'll see you all back here tomorrow--or at least those of you who make it out alive.  Those vacant lots can be pretty dangerous.

Fondly,


--Wildcat Rock Machine





from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2htVL0q

No comments:

Post a Comment