Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Journaling, Making friends after college, My go-to coffee orders and more! – the Q & A Episode

Today we’re doing something totally new (and fun! yay) on the Chasing Joy Podcast. That’s right folks… a Q & A episode!

Journaling, Making friends after college, My go-to coffee orders and more! - the Q & A Episode

I’m seriously so pumped and I had the best time recording this. A couple weeks ago I asked The Joy Squad and my Insta-Homies if they had any questions or topics they’d like answered on the show. I got SO many amazing questions, too many for one episode in fact. This show is a lot less about me “having all the answers” (spoiler alert: no one does) but rather sharing stories and perspectives and opening up the conversation about topics we all care about.

One of the many things I loved about this process was just hearing the kinds of topics you guys are interested in. Your feedback helps me so much. I love having these open, honest conversations around things that all of us are dealing with. Also I love talking about coffee as you’ll learn in this episode.

On this Episode I Answer Questions About:

  • Journaling
  • Branching out from food blogging
  • Balancing bills budgets and expenses
  • How to handle being single for an extended period of time
  • Making friends after college
  • What to order at Starbucks when you don’t like their coffee
  • How to find space in the wellness world outside of food and fitness
  • Listening to your (repressed) intuition
  • How to enjoy the moment when you’re always thinking ahead
  • My career post-London
  • How to manage an unstructured schedule and be more spontaneous
  • How to distinguish versus trends and hype around new wellness products?
  • Major life lessons I learned in my 20’s (so far)

Journaling, Making friends after college, My go-to coffee orders and more! - the Q & A Episode

Journaling, Making friends after college, My go-to coffee orders and more! - the Q & A Episode

Want to submit questions to the next Q&A?

You can either: email me georgie[at]init4thelongrun.com or join the Joy Squad and ask on the Q&A post

Let’s Chat!

Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness and joy filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks on new things coming to the blog and podcast first)

Want to be a Hero?

If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.

The post Journaling, Making friends after college, My go-to coffee orders and more! – the Q & A Episode appeared first on In it for the Long Run.



from In it for the Long Run http://ift.tt/2p0BMud

No comments:

Post a Comment