Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Swing Recording Mount/Clamp

Swing Recording Mount/Clamp

A phone is a great device for taking swing videos, but figuring out a way to prop it up when on the range or playing alone is tricky at best. I often think that what I really should do is record a few swings at various points during a solo round to see at what point it all begins to fall apart. I go through stretches where nothing seems to work before finally righting the ship.

This clamp would do the trick. I could clamp it to the edge of my bag, or to the handle of my push cart. Then I could get a video of my swing during one of those stretches for further analysis.

It looks small enough to keep in a bag pocket to have handy at all times.

 

The post Swing Recording Mount/Clamp appeared first on GolfBlogger Golf Blog.



from GolfBlogger Golf Blog http://ift.tt/2p4Lg7E

No comments:

Post a Comment