Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Well, So Much For Today's Post!

There I was, all ready to curate an ample serving of the day's mediocrity, when I got a call from the Apple factory informing me that my littlest kiddie is sick:


(Not my kid.  When my kid's sick he gets really pissed off and goes for your nuts.)

That meant I had to go pick him up, because a sick kid can't properly assemble the new iPhone X and it's a real drain on productivity.

Worst part is they dock his wages, and at $.15 an hour that's really gonna hurt my family's bottom line.

As for my productivity, it looks like that's going right out the window now that I've got to put on the Parenting Smock:

(Daddy's parenting smock gets results.)

Rest assured I'll strive to get this operation back on track, but in the meantime the Bike Forecast is updated and available for your perusal, and you can read about how the city of West Hardford, CT is banning "reckless and dangerous" cycling in an attempt to outlaw kids on bikes:


See, this sort of thing is going on all up and down the East Coast:


And it's driving the squares crazy.

Anyway, that's all from me for now, but I'll certainly see you back here by tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks for understanding, and if you don't understand then you're always welcome to go fuck youself.

I love you,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2xPgsN4

No comments:

Post a Comment