Wednesday, April 11, 2018

New Outside Column!

I'm packing up my artisanal bindle and getting ready to split for the coast, but before I do here's my latest column for Outside:


Basically it's all about how I break laws on my bike because I'm better and smarter than everybody, so let the bike-haters of Facebook suck on that one:


Other than that, if you're looking for me over the next few days and I'm not here you should be able to find me over at the Bike Forecast or on the Twitter--and, since I am going out there for L'Eroica California, eventually some sort of activity should pop up on the Strava.  If all goes well I'll return with a bindle full of adventure, and if it doesn't I'll be back with some sort of wool-induced skin condition.





from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2HiQmWX

No comments:

Post a Comment