Monday, April 8, 2019

Another Year, Another Eroica

Here I am in Los Angeles, savoring my last few hours of Californy sunshine and basking in the Eroica afterglow before returning to [gulp] New York:


You'll be pleased to know that both my Nova Eroica bike:


And my Classic Eroica bike:


Performed with aplomb.

I attribute it all to the pie plates.

Anyway, rest assured I'll provide a thorough accounting in a forthcoming Outside feature, and maybe on the way to the airport I'll swing by a few film studios to pitch my treatment for "Eroica California: The Movie!"  It's an animated children's feature about an elephant sea who painstakingly restores a Hetchins, dons a retro-style jersey made from kelp, and competes the ride--while teaching us all to love each other in the process:


I smell an Oscar--though that might just be seal flatulence.

So stay tuned.

I love you,


--Tan Tenovo




from Bike Snob NYC http://bit.ly/2P0dniL

No comments:

Post a Comment