Friday, April 5, 2019

Eroica Ho!

Good morning from sunny-ish Californy, where tomorrow I'll be partaking in Eroicas both Nova and Classic:


As of now I've officially gotten my hands on both my Nova Eroica bike and my Classic Eroica bike--both of which I will be GIVING AWAY FOR FREE OF CHARGE after using them.  All you have to do is be the first to call "dibs" and they're yours.  (One (1) bike per customer, void where prohibited, not responsible for injuries caused by bicycle misuse, always wear a helmet even when looking at a bicycle.)

I don't want to spoil the surprise with pictures or details, but let's just say the Nova bike is like totally "murdered out" complete with matte aluminum frame and fender and rack mounts, and the Classic bike sports a black/red fade paint job on lugged Japanese steel.  Also, according to the decal, the frame carries a LIFETIME GUARANTEE--and the company's still very much in business, so you're all set there.

I also procured both bikes very much at the last minute (the Classic bike exactly one hour ago, in fact) and at minimal expense, that being the subject of my forthcoming feature article.

So yes, by all means, look for me in Cambria, because there's no way I'm flying back to New York with two bikes--even though I'm already becoming attached to them, like you do with any bike that winds up under your purview.  And if you need help tracking me down you can check with my Twitter, because if nobody calls "dibs" I'm going to start getting desperate and looking for ways to dump these things.

Worst case scenario I could have to donate them to a bike charity, and nobody wants that.

And now it's time to load up the minivan and head up to Cambria.

Yours etc.,


--Tan Tenovo





from Bike Snob NYC http://bit.ly/2WQq8PL

No comments:

Post a Comment