Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What I Ate Wednesday: Lets Chat

Hi friends!

Even though I posted last week I still feel like I’ve been a little MIA from my normal blogging routine. On Sunday, I took my first (although unplanned) day off from blogging for as long as I can remember. It reminded me how important it is to surround yourself with both people who love blogging and are crazy intense like you, as well as people who don’t give a shit about your blog (in the nicest way). Like, yeah the internet isn’t everyone’s life. I forget that a lot.

In my micro absence (which literally no one noticed but me) I realized I’m 100% a feedback-junkie. I crave the conversations we have. I crave your awesomeness.


Breakfast

Amazeballs smoothie – raspberry, banana, vega sports protein (new formula is amazeballs), spinach, almond milk

Processed with VSCO with s3 preset

Snack

Mint Square Bar

(p.s. you can use the code “init4thelongrunblog” for 20% off)

Processed with VSCO with s3 preset


Right now:

I’m at that phase in my creative process where I have 1,001 thoughts and ideas and I’m feeling overwhelmed and overthinking and comparing and not focusing. I feel like my brain needs the equivalent of a good spring hair cut where you cut off all the crazy scraggly bits. That metaphor might be stretching it a bit but hopefully you can relate.

I’ve also been thinking (a lot) about how I can connect with you better. I love snapping with a ton of you (I’m georgiemo on snapchat) so if you’re snapping let’s connect. I feel like it gives me a good pulse on how ma peeps from all parts of my life are doing. Quick un-edited flashes of every day are so wonderful.

How do you like snapchat? Love it? Hate it? Don’t get it? Too much? I wanna know.

Lunch

Arugula, edamame, cucumber, avocado with olive oil

Processed with VSCO with a8 preset


Another part of my thought process is adding in more video. Not just recipe videos (even though I did my first one last week)

But videos that capture the vibe of WIAW or #deepthoughts kinda posts. I personally enjoy listening to podcasts or watching videos because I feel like I can absorb the information so much better and I feel like I get to know the person and their voice (literal and figurative) better too. Is that anything you’d be interested in watching?

I know, I know a lotta questions over here.

 

Coffee

Espresssssso

Processed with VSCO with f2 preset

Dinner

Arugula, barley, roasted veggies, gardein faux chicken – I love these things (you can snag a code for a $1 off here)

Anywhoo this was kind of a jumble of thoughts but the moral of the story is that I’m insanely grateful for this blog and the opportunity to get to know you, even if it’s just in the digital space for now. I have some really exciting projects for this ‘lil bloggy that I think *fingers crossed* you’ll really dig but they’re definitely still in idea infancy.

Your Turn

  • In the meantime, comment, tweet me, email, snap me, poke me (is that still a thing?) how you’re doing, what’s making you smile, what you ate yesterday that rocked your world.

The post What I Ate Wednesday: Let’s Chat appeared first on In it for the Long Run.



from In it for the Long Run http://ift.tt/22Nk7yW

No comments:

Post a Comment