Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Putting the "Semi" in Semi-Professional Bike Blogger

Yesterday was a perfect day for perambulation here in the northern precincts of the city, and I took advantage of it by leashing up a few of my seventeen (17) children for a stroll in the park.  People in floppy hats were painting:


And water fowl alighted upon the reflection of autumn's auburn splendor:


I reveled in it all until a brace of swans approached and started hissing at me:


Turns out swans are fucking assholes.

Today however the sky is grey and the rain is falling, and while I'd like nothing more to recline with my feet in a basin full of hot cocoa and blog for you from the comfort of my manse, the unfortunate truth is that I have various appointments in various places today.  And all of these appointments are more important than you.

So like the country gentleman I am I must put on my Inspector Gadget jacket:


Unfurl my most diminutive bicycle:


And surrender to being a moistened multi-modal fop.

Please accept my apologies for the truncated post, or don't, whatever makes you happy, and I'll see you back here tomorrow with my usual assortment of tasty seasonal recipes.

Until then,

I remain,

Faithlessly yours,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2f0w9q3

No comments:

Post a Comment