Thursday, March 16, 2017

This Just In: Duty Calls, Sh*t Happens

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that if you're a fan of this blog I have to work on a project today, so there won't be a post today:



Although this is technically a post, so instead let's just say there won't be a comprehensive update today:



Okay, so what's the good news?  Well, if you're not a fan of this blog, then the good news is that there won't be a post today:


See that?  Every cloud has a glass that's either half empty or half full, depending on how you look at it.

And really it's all Moots anyway:



Since the project I'm working on will appear on the World Wide Internet eventually so it all balances out in the end.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:
And I'll see you back here tomorrow.

I love you,



--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2mNaDaw

No comments:

Post a Comment