Tuesday, March 14, 2017

This Just In: Snö Dā Today!

As you may or may not be aware, New York City is in the grip of SnowPocaGeddon 2017, the Killer Blizz-Tastic Nor'Easter from Hell:


Though now the blizzard warning has been cancelled:
And yet there are currently cotton ball-sized snowflakes falling steadily outside my window, so go figure.

Either way, the schools are closed, and as of my most recent contract renegotiation I reserve the right to shirk my curatorial responsibilities in such cases so that I can tend to my seventeen (17) children.  In other words, blogging service is suspended for today, and will resume tomorrow:


("Woosie.")

Deal with it.

Thanks for your understanding, annoyance, relief, or indifference as the case may be, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.  (And yes, I can see you, thanks to my CIA-level surveillance capabilities.)

Jörs Trüli,


--Wildcat Rock Machine


(I see all.)




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2mIex6f

No comments:

Post a Comment