Tuesday, February 13, 2018

1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future – SOLO show

1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future – SOLO show

1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future - SOLO show

On this week’s episode, I celebrate a year (and a week) of podcasting by sharing some of the insights I’ve learned about joy and health from my guests and my own life.

I Talk About:

  • Mini GOODfest Recap
  • Struggle & Win
  • What I’ve learned from Podcasting
  • How to listen better (not interrupt or project)
  • The importance of deep conversations
  • Sharing your voice
  • Letting go of control and perfection
  • What I’ve learned about health
  • It comes in so many shapes and sizes
  • Health means something different to so many people depending on their lives and stories
  • The more context we get the better able we are to apply lessons they’ve learned
  • You don’t need to agree with 100% of what someone says to find value in their work and story
  • We have so much in common and are also so different
  • What I’ve Learned About Joy
  • It’s usually the most simple things (like people & dogs)
  • We can have joy every single day if we like
  • It’s vulnerable to be joyful in a world that’s always bringing us down
  • It’s important to be present in our lives to fully feel joy
  • Joy doesn’t have to be at the bottom of your to-do list – you’re allowed to prioritize it

1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future - SOLO show

Links I Mention:

JOIN THE JOY SQUAD

I’d love to have you as a member of the private Facebook group for blog readers and pod listeners.

LISTEN TO THE EPISODE ON THE COMPUTER

Click Here to LISTEN ON ITUNES

1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future - SOLO show

GET INVOLVED

Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness, and joy-filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks of new things coming to the blog and podcast first)

WANT TO BE A HERO?

If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.

SHARE YOUR STRUGGLE & WIN

get featured on the show by sharing your struggle & win for the week – email them to me georgie [at] init4thelongrun.com with the subject line “struggle and win”

The post 1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future – SOLO show appeared first on In it for the Long Run.



from In it for the Long Run http://ift.tt/2EZYBUk

No comments:

Post a Comment