Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hiatus Interruptus #1

Remember how yesterday when I announced my end-of-summer break I said I'd let you know if another media outlet published some of my genius?

Well another media outlet has published some of my genius:


I must say I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

When the hell is this city gonna make me the Bike Czar already?!?

Also, while I'm here, in today's Bike Forecast I mentioned this story:

But what I didn't mention was this:

In 2015, he tweeted: “The time when you first take your brakes off and feeling like you’re in a lucasbrunelle movie,” in apparent reference to an American bike stunt film-maker.

Oy.

This of course inspired me to head over to Brunelle's Twitter to see what he's been up to.  And what has he been up to?  Making videos of himself messing with people who (justifiably, I'm quite sure) don't want to ride with him:
Remember the kid who tackled everybody too hard when you were playing ball, and when you finally told him you didn't want him playing with you anymore he took the ball and threw it over the fence?

That kid grew up to be Lucas Brunelle.

Anyway, now back to our regularly-scheduled hiatus!

I love you,


--Wildcat Rock Machine





from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2vAZXBM

No comments:

Post a Comment