Wednesday, October 25, 2017

This Just In: I'm Off 'Til Monday!*

*Though not really because I have another blog, a column, and I'll be bloviating in person tonight so there.

To Who It Might Concern,

As of today I'll be signing off this blog until Monday, October 30th, at which point I will resume regular updates--however, it's more likely than not that I'll have a new column up on Outside before then, and if so rest assured I'll saunter back in to apprise you of that.

In the meantime, the Bike Forecast will continue uninterrupted.  (Today's post links to a very good article about what an utter load of shit our mayor's ebike crackdown is.)

Finally, if you need me this evening, I'll be here:


Not only is it free, but there will be both beer and banter!

Join us for a fast-paced hour of ideas, entrepreneurs and bikes, capturing the exciting things happening in the bike industry at DRAFT: NYC in Brooklyn.
Directions: 
61 Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn
The nearest train is G. Stop at Greenpoint Avenue and proceed to Brooklyn Bicycle Co. We're in suite 638 - buzz 970 and walk around the corner to the elevator and head up to the 6th floor!  
Program: 
6:30 - 7:00 pm: Beer and banter
7:00 - 8:00 pm: Program + Speakers
8:00 - 9:00 pm: More beer and banter  
Speaker Lineup:
- Paul Steely White, Transportation Alternatives          
- Eben Weiss, Bike Snob NYC 
- Courtney Williams, The Brown Bike Girl 

I'm looking forward to a night out on the town, though I can't help but be annoyed that when I lived in Brooklyn nobody ever wanted to come there, and now that I don't everybody expects you to come to Brooklyn.

Though now that I think about it the common theme is that nobody wants to be around me, and I can't say that I blame them.

And with that I bid you a-dew for now.  Ride safe, live dangerously, and I'll see you back here on Monday October 30th if not sooner.

Your's Sinserely,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2yQyoGS

No comments:

Post a Comment