Thursday, July 19, 2018

Later For Now!

Good morning!

Alas, if you're looking for me here you're not going to find me until Monday, because I live to disappoint you.  In my absence, updates will mysteriously appear on the Bike Forecast, and if something with my byline on it should materialize on the Outside website I'll do my best to let you know.  (In the meantime feel free to peruse my formidable body of work.)

In the meantime, I managed to knock out another ride on the Jones SWB Plus complete earlier this morning:


Notice I've officially transferred the Jones handlebar purse onto it so you know I mean business.

This bike and I have a lot more riding to do, and I have a lot more words to write (sorry), but for now I'll say that after 100-ish miles my impression is that you should purchase one immediately.  In fact, I like this bike so much that if you buy one and you don't like it I'll refund your money. If I could I'd take a full week off from on-line bloviating and parenting and my sundry responsibilities as an adult human being and just ride the hell out of this thing. 

What I'm saying is it's a fun bike.

And that's all from me for now!  See you next week, ride safe, and ride safely!


--Tan Tenovo




*[Disclaimer: this is a lie.  Under no circumstances will I give you any money at any time for any reason whatsoever.  If you don't like the bike there's probably something wrong with you anyway.  Caveat emptor, sucker.]

from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2LwO6KF

No comments:

Post a Comment