Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Leather 'N Wool

Sorry for my absence, I was out doing important research:


That is of course the Drysdale from Classic Cycle, which I've been remiss in riding, and so I corrected that by heading out today in high Retro-Fred style right down to the shoes:


Rest assured I'll be providing a thorough accounting in due course.

Also, just as I was in the middle of lashing my feet to the pedals, the FedEx guy emerged from his truck and presented me with this:


Consequently I had to untie myself from the bike and run it upstairs before heading out.

Wow!  So many bikes and sundries to evaluate!  How can I do it all?  I'm only...one man!

Oh well, guess I'll have to just keep fucking off and riding every day for the rest of the summer.



from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2AvbJSS

No comments:

Post a Comment