Monday, July 23, 2018

This Just In: I Typed Words and Outside Put Them On Their Website!

What better way to start out the week than with an Outside column by ME?



Well, there are probably many better ways, but tough shit.

One thing we're not starting the week off with here in New York is good weather.  In fact it's supposed to rain pretty much forever:


I'm sorry to report this is entirely my fault.  See, recently I got this sweet new bike and I was looking forward to riding it all this week on a variety of different unpaved survaces:


So of course the Great Lobster On High has seen fit to punish me by unleashing an eternal rain and forcing me to stick to the roads, and the rest of you are collateral damage.

I'm also sorry to report that after enthusiastically watching the first week of the Tour de France I've now slid irretrievably off the back and have no idea what's happening--sort of like how I enthusiastically returned to racing this year, slid irretrievably off the back, and have no idea what's happening.

Funny how that works...





from Bike Snob NYC https://ift.tt/2O8zEtY

No comments:

Post a Comment