Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Accepting Weight Gain, Routines, Moving Intuitively, One-Sided Relationships, & More – The Q&A Episode

Accepting Weight Gain, Routines, Moving Intuitively, One-Sided Relationships, & More – The Q&A Episode

QAPodcast

Every 10th episode of the Chasing Joy Podcast I flip the script and have the audience ask me the questions. This is my second Q&A and everyone had such interesting questions that I loved answering. I love being able to do these Q&A episodes because it helps me see what you’re interested in and want to learn more about.

On this episode I dive into a bunch of different questions but they all came under 3 main categories: life, health & relationships. I can totally relate so many of these issues and I hope I was able to shed some light or insight onto some of these. Again, this isn’t about me preaching the one right way to do things, rather the beginning of a conversation around topics you care about.

Thank you so much to everyone who asked questions. If you still have some or just want to chat you should totally join the Joy Squad. The extra bonus there is not only will I read and answer your questions, so will a tribe of amazing likeminded women.

QAPodcast

On this Episode I Answer Questions About:

Life:

  • Traveling & at home routines
  • Who inspires me
  • Whole Food’s being acquired by Amazon
  • How to get started with your blog

Health:

  • The mind body detox (the 5-day juice cleanse I did last year)
  • The biggest change in my health journey
  • Dealing mentally with gaining weight
  • Not feeling bad about rest days and moving intuitively
  • Turning bad body image days into joyful days

Relationships:

  • Mental health & relationships
  • How to deal with someone who doesn’t want a relationship (but still wants to hang out)
  • How to deal with friends who are being one sided
  • How to meet likeminded friends
  • Long distance relationships

QAPodcast

Want to submit questions to the next Q&A?

You can either: email me georgie[at]init4thelongrun.com or join the Joy Squad and ask on the Q&A post

Let’s Chat!

Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness and joy filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks on new things coming to the blog and podcast first)

Want to be a Hero?

If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.

The post Accepting Weight Gain, Routines, Moving Intuitively, One-Sided Relationships, & More – The Q&A Episode appeared first on In it for the Long Run.



from In it for the Long Run http://ift.tt/2sOhypQ

No comments:

Post a Comment