Friday, June 23, 2017

BSNYC Friday No Quiz!

This morning, your instructor had to attend to some urgent bicycle-related business:


Therefore, consider this a reprieve from the punishing weekly testing schedule to which you are ordinarily subjected.

However, there's always more me over at the Bike Forecast, and I would be remiss if I did not send you off into the weekend without homework, so here's some assigned reading in the form of my most recent essay for Reclaim:


Please prepare a 1,500 word critical response for Monday and submit it via my online portal here.

And finally, here are some Dutch people exuding a smug sense of superiority which is entirely warranted:


With that, class is hereby dismissed.

See you next week!

Ride safe,


--Wildcat Rock Machine




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2sKtvdh

No comments:

Post a Comment