Friday, July 7, 2017

This Just In: I've Gone Outside!

Outside:


You're no doubt familiar with it as the periodical that ran such groundbreaking features as "The Wildest Mountain Bike Race On Earth:"


And "BSNYC vs. PDX:"


Perhaps you've even enjoyed their cultural takes, such as this humorous comparison of "Premium Rush" and "Quicksilver:"

Wow, those writers were really talented.

Anyway, you'll be pleased to know you finally have a reason to read Outside one again (well, online anyway), for I will now be be appearing there on a weekly basis.  Yes, that's right: more me!  And here is my first offering, which is all about a bike race that's going on in France:



Read it, savor it, squirt it all over your face like it's a bidon on a hot day.

Then, come back here later today, because I'm going to tell you all about my visit to Best Made Co. last night.

How lucky are you?

Don't answer.  It's a rhetorical question.  You already know you're very, very lucky.

Until later,

I remain,

Yours in etc.,


--Wildcat Rock Machine





from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2tU4dvE

No comments:

Post a Comment