Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm NOT HERE, I just popped back in for a minute to tell you something.

While I'm still technically away from this blog until Monday, January 23rd, I just wanted to inform you, my loyal readers, that I've written an op-ed on every cyclist's favorite subject for Gothamist:


As a long-time Gothamist reader I was grateful for the opportunity to write this, and I'm uncharacteristically pleased with the results.  Furthermore, as someone who's been writing about bikes on the Internet for 10 years now, believe me when I tell you that last week I typed up what I thought the comments on this post would be, mailed them to myself, and when I opened the envelope just now the contents matched the actual comments on the post word-for-word.

Helmet commentary that predictable.

[I should also point out that my oft-used intentional misspelling of helmet as "helment" indeed has its origins in a Gothamist post, so my blogging career has come full circle yet again, which would explain why I never feel like I'm getting anywhere.]

And now back to your regularly-scheduled hiatus.  See you back here on Monday, January 23rd!

Ride safe,


--Wildcat Rock Machine


PS:  Notice I didn't even mention once how the inauguration is tomorrow and we're all doomed.




from Bike Snob NYC http://ift.tt/2jDsIsy

No comments:

Post a Comment