Thursday, January 19, 2017

Is Donald Trump A Member Of Any Significant Golf Clubs?

I’m wondering if Donald Trump is a member of any golf clubs of significance, outside his own holdings. That is, is he a member of Merion, Oakmont, Shinnecock, Baltusrol, et. al,?

I realize that this could quickly degenerate into a political donnybrook, but that’s not what I’m after. Before running for President, it was fairly well known that he was after USGA events for his own courses. I wonder just how deep his golfing roots run.

This is not to suggest that you can’t be a golfer with deep roots without belonging to one of the power clubs. It is just that it seems that a guy with his money and interest in golf probably should belong to one of those.

I’ve looked for it myself, but my Google-Fu has somehow failed me on this one. If someone has some information, I’d appreciate something left in the comments.

 

 

The post Is Donald Trump A Member Of Any Significant Golf Clubs? appeared first on GolfBlogger Golf Blog.



from GolfBlogger Golf Blog http://ift.tt/2k4rBP4

No comments:

Post a Comment